How to track done a shortcut key combo

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Mon Feb 27 06:58:14 GMT 2006

How can I track down and edit a specific key combo?  In this case
pressing Ctrl-Alt k  brings up an konsole. I want to turn that off
since it interferes with emacs in some modes.

Finding the shortcuts section under Control Center (Keyboard
Shortcuts) doesn't appear to turn up this combo.

I'm not sure what all is supposed to happen there but using the search
box on konsole finds nothing under any of the the sub headings.
Going to the Command shortcuts and then to konsole doesn't show
anything usefull although I could set a shortcut there apparently.

It doesn't appear on the konsole shortcuts on a running konsole.

So how can I find the source of this shortcut?