kmail-

sol & diederic sdruarus at kwik.net.nz
Sat Feb 25 04:30:21 GMT 2006

Hi,

I can connect to 2 ISPs (X and Y) using dial-up.
Connections occur.  However, I can sned and receive though X with no problem.
I've set Y up similar to X, using of course an other address and password,
same port 110 receiving (pop3 acc) and sending smpt, port 25.

When connected to Y and sending a message, for example to myself at X, the
following error message appears:

Sending failed.
Message sending failed since the following recipients were rejected by the
server: myself at X Recipient address rejected. Access denied.

something about keeping in outbox.

The follwing protocol was used: kwik (which is the name of isp X)

end

However, I'm connected to Y.

If connected to X I can send the same message to myself at Y.

So my question is how to I set KMail to accept 2 isps? Kontact 1.1.2;
Using MandrivaLinux 2006.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,
Diederic