Can't access the panel configuration

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sat Feb 11 03:19:53 GMT 2006

On Friday, Feb 10th 2006 at 22:04 -0000, quoth Schimara Marek:

=>Hi all,
=>
=>I have upgraded KDE to 3.5.1-1 today (Fedora 3, 2.6.12 kernel) and the
=>panel configuration has disappeared - the page in the control centre is
=>just empty! I already tried to delete whole ~/.kde/ directory but the
=>problem remains.

I had exactly the same problem. The panel now has the ability to be
configured for where you want to touch the screen to make the panel
appear.

Get into Control Center -> Desktop -> Panels -> Hiding and change Bottom
Left Corner to Bottom Edge.

steveo at syslang.net