Can't access the panel configuration

Schimara Marek marecek at listonos.cz
Sat Feb 11 07:05:55 GMT 2006

Hi Steve,

My problem is _not_ that the panel has disappeared - it's the panel _configuration_ that is gone...! See the screenshots..

http://schimara.marek.free.fr/misc/kde/snapshot1.png

http://schimara.marek.free.fr/misc/kde/snapshot2.png

Dne: 11.2.2006 04:19,

"Steven W. Orr" <steveo at syslang.net> napsal:

> On Friday, Feb 10th 2006 at 22:04 -0000, quoth Schimara Marek:

> =>Hi all,

> =>

> =>I have upgraded KDE to 3.5.1-1 today (Fedora 3, 2.6.12 kernel) and the

> =>panel configuration has disappeared - the page in the control centre is

> =>just empty! I already tried to delete whole ~/.kde/ directory but the

> =>problem remains.

> I had exactly the same problem. The panel now has the ability to be

> configured for where you want to touch the screen to make the panel

> appear.

> Get into Control Center -> Desktop -> Panels -> Hiding and change Bottom

> Left Corner to Bottom Edge.

> --

> Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have

 .0.

> happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ

 ..0

> Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-

 000

> individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question?

> steveo at syslang.net

If you can't beat your computer at chess,

try kickboxing

                                           - Anonymous -