KOffice 1.5 beta1 screws up fonts

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Mon Feb 6 16:57:54 GMT 2006

I am resending this message the fourth time as it seems to have gotten lost
the previous times. I apologize if it appears again.

I just installed the latest release on KOffice 1.5 beta 1. Some of the
changes listed there were among biggest quirks to me.

I was excited to try the new beta release but was shocked to see the damage
the moment i opened the only kword document that i have on my system and
have been working with for a while. Then i opened up a new document and the
problem exists.

Is it a problem with my fonts settings? I cant be sure if it is KOffice or
KDE as i also upgraded to KDE 3.5.1 at the same time. But fonts every where
else works just fine.
--
Cheers!
kitts