ktorrent doesn't download anything

Frank Reifenstahl f.reifenstahl at seelig.de
Fri Feb 3 12:42:15 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am new to torrent and ktorrent. I set up ktorrent (loaded upnp because I am
behind a firewall, but strange to saying in the upnp configuration dialogue
there's nothing to do and no detected devices - is this o.k.?), searched for
an arbitrary keyword in ktorrents search window, got a list of torrents,
klicked one, choosed a small file and started. And then
waiting...waiting...tracker status shows "ok", the torrent's status is always
"stehengeblieben" (is this "stalled" in english?). I tried with several other
toorents, but it's always the same.

What's the fly in the ointment?

Regards
Frank