kbiff start minimized

Iván Forcada Atienza ivan at swscanner.org
Wed Aug 9 17:57:58 BST 2006

Hi!

[mar, 08 ago 2006 14:15:46 +0200] - Marco:
> Hello,
>
> I use kbiff to notify via the laptops email led. All works fine but the
> annoying fact that it always start in normal window mode. It is configured
> to dock in the panel, and I don't want it to open a window at start-up.

Just use "/usr/bin/kbiff --profile profile_name" where default
profile_name is "Inbox".

> Somehow related is the question, how I can open the thunderbird window by
> clicking the kbiff icon. I configured it to start thunderbird. But if
> thunderbird is already running it is just selected in the tasklist. Its
>
> I thought that this sort of things could be done with kstart but I did not
> succeed.
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Iván Forcada Atienza:
  correo: ivan at forcada.info
  jabber: ivanfor at jabber.guadawireless.org
Nodo guada21 en GuadaWireless usando Debian GNU/Linux:
  http://el21.guadawireless.net
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)