kbiff start minimized

Marco marco.mandl at gmx.at
Tue Aug 8 13:15:46 BST 2006

Hello,

I use kbiff to notify via the laptops email led. All works fine but the
annoying fact that it always start in normal window mode. It is configured
to dock in the panel, and I don't want it to open a window at start-up.

Somehow related is the question, how I can open the thunderbird window by
clicking the kbiff icon. I configured it to start thunderbird. But if
thunderbird is already running it is just selected in the tasklist. Its

I thought that this sort of things could be done with kstart but I did not
succeed.

Regards,
Marco