word translation script in konqueror

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:51:55 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm aware of babelfish plugins in konqueror, it is super to translate web page
but I'dlike to translate words, I don't know if there is something I didn't
found?

With firefox I was using Mycroft (Mozilla search) or ConQuery plugins : that
looks like that:
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Images/Snap/mozilla_plugins1.jpg

It looks like there is something similar in konqueror:
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Images/Snap/konqueror_plugins.jpg
At least there is google on the left part of the url bar!

I'm wondering if konqueror allow to use same plugin as firefox, how is that
done? Are there some plugins out there already?

Is there another solution?

Cheers,
Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin.