Don't know why my session autologout

GaƩtan Quentin qg_tech at noos.fr
Wed Apr 26 20:36:40 BST 2006

Hi,

 On Linux Mandriva Cooker (kde 3.5.1), i don't know why, if i let my session
idle about 15 minutes, it auto-logouts (or crashes?)  I can't find why....

It is not the screensaver, which is not activated. It it not energy policy,
not activated too, and not bios settings, also not activated.....

If i log with an account i never use, it looks ok. But with my every day
account, i am logged out after 15 minutes idle since a few weeks, and i don't
know what i could have changed on my system to have that problem...

I log in with mdkkdm.

Regards,
Gaetan.