krfb running CPU to 100%

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:51:29 BST 2005

I have never had a problem with either one. Thougt to be honest, I guess
I've never checked to the box performance while using them.

What video-card /drivers are you uising, and have you explored the
possibility that this may be related to an issue with your software to
kernel to card communication?

I've done a bit of searching on the issue, but nothing really sticks out and
points to a flaw with neither rdesktop nor *vnc.

--
Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
-- Mark Twain