Opening file in separate window using bookmark

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 8 16:21:00 BST 2005

I have a bookmark whose value is file:/home/jeffbarish/name.ksp. When I
select the bookmark in Konqueror (3.3.2), the contents of the file appear
in Konqueror. I would like for the bookmark to open the file in Kspread (in
a separate window). Is there a way to do this? When I navigate to the
directory containing the file using Konqueror and then click on the file,
it does open the file in Kspread. And, of course, if I select the bookmark
from the K menu, it opens Kspread. I looked in file associations and found
x-kspread. On the Embedding tab I clicked "Show file in separate viewer".
The settings in this tab seem to affect only what happens when I click on
the file in the directory view.  I am using KDE 3.3.2.
--
Jeffrey Barish