Kplayer or Kaffeine

JR turnloosetheswans at eircom.net
Thu Mar 31 19:52:58 BST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 04:54 pm, Caleb O'Connell wrote:
> I just wanted to know, whats a better front end to either of the major
> media players?  Kplayer for mplayer or Kaffeine for Xine?  I just wanted to
> know whats being used the most out there.
I've been using Mandrake 10.0 and 10.1. The latest version off Kaffeine has
always worked best for me. But this could be distro specifiic. I use Kaffeine
for DVD's and mpegs etc. Amarok for audio.

You might find that anything that Kaffeine wont play, mplayer will. I find it
useful to have both.

Jarlath