problem with gaim in kde 3.4

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Thu Mar 24 14:05:48 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 08:55 schrieb Anshul:
> ya thats true but it was stable in kde 3.3 and is crashing like anything
>   in kde 3.4 so the problem should be kde...i guess. Can something be done
> for it ?

As gaim doesn't use anything from the KDE framework I don't think there is
anything that the KDE developers can do about it.

Maybe you updated a basic library at the same time you updated to KDE 3.4,
and the new version of this library is incompatible with the version
of gaim you have installed?   Have you checked if there's a newer
version of gaim?

If that's not it I would report these crashes as bug against gaim...

Christian.