problem with gaim in kde 3.4

Anshul anshulk at ee.iitb.ac.in
Thu Mar 24 07:55:12 GMT 2005

ya thats true but it was stable in kde 3.3 and is crashing like anything
  in kde 3.4 so the problem should be kde...i guess. Can something be done
for it ?

Regards,
Anshul

--
All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much MUCH thicker in the middle,
and then thin again at the far end.  That is the theory that I have and