options not saving etc

Randy q.ball at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 19:38:26 BST 2005

On Sunday 12 June 2005 18:18, Jeff MacDonald wrote:
|Hi,
|
|I'm running KDE 3.4.0 on Freebsd 5.4-Stable.
|
|The first time i started it up, i changed my resoution to 1600x1200,
|and set all of my fonts in control center to 10 in the same font that
|they were in. [Most start at 12], they resized fine. I also set some
|konsole session settings [just colors and $TERM variables]
|
|When I rebooted, my resoution change did not save, my fonts in control

Jeff, by any chance are you compiling 3.4 branch from svn, as I too am having
the same problem.  Display settings always revert to 2048x1536.  I compiled
3.4 branch about a week ago and then again last night to see if the issue had
been fixed but to no avail.  Head branch was working properly last time I
compiled it a couple of weeks ago.  Anyone have any ideas?