options not saving etc

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:11:12 BST 2005

I'm compiling from FreeBSD ports on a 5.4-Stable machine.

Since i have a dual monitor setup i went in and explicitly set the
reslolutions of my 2 monitors and it worked.

However before doing that, I went into the screen to manage
resolutions in KDE and set "apply settings on startup" and it worked
just fine.

Jeff.

--
Jeff MacDonald