Automatic proxy configuration for KDE

Andy Teijelo PĂ©rez ateijelo at uh.cu
Wed Jul 6 19:42:26 BST 2005

Hi, list.

Currently I have two dialup accounts for Internet access from two different
ISPs. They both have services that the other one doesn't have. I find it very
annoying to change the proxy settings in Konqueror (or KControl) every time I
connect with an account after having used the other one. Is there a way to
make that process automatic? I've looked in KPPP and i'm out of clues. If
it's not currently possible, I think that would be a nice feature.

Regards,
Andy.