K panel tooltips stay too long

mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Wed Jan 26 23:42:11 GMT 2005

Em Quarta 26 Janeiro 2005 19:50, ianseeks escreveu:
> I have no problem with the tooltips.  Mine disappear as soon as I move the
> move off the icon.
>
> You could always turn them off if they are such a problem.  Check Control
> Centre / Desktop / Panels  Appearance.
>
>  On Wednesday 26 Jan 2005 19:07, yourself wrote:
> > On Wednesday 26 January 2005 20:49, Zé (Zé <mmodem00 at netvisao.pt>) wrote:
> > > When i pass the mouse quickly over the icons in systray, the tooltips
> > > appear and stay there.
> > > To make disapear the tooltips i have to pass again the mouse over the
> > > icons in systray that have the tooltips appearing, or just wait to
> > > disappear wich takes a long time.
> >
> > This is truly amazing! I was just writing a mail "complaining" about this
> > very thing!! These tooltips are really annoying as the pop up even if the
> > mouse stays over the icon for -say- 0.05 secs somethimes!!! And if the
> > mouse passes over all of them (5 icons) heading for the last, i get some
> > 3 or 4 popup windows pop up at the same time....

Well so do like this, resize kpanel to tiny and then how tooltips behave, and
u if u disable tooltips in kcontrol kpanel area, it doesnt make no difference
cause tooltips continue appearing in kpanel

By the way dont you know that a answer to an email is made in the end of the
message, not in the beginning?