How to change the panel's icon size?

J Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 25 10:10:09 GMT 2005

\

If you use the Quicklaunch applet, you can have far more control over the size
of the icons on the panel and can force them to 16px. Right click on kicker,
and select Add -> Applet -> Quick Launcher. If you're using 3.3.x you'll now
have to restart kicker with 'dcop kicker kicker restart' for the
configuration options for this applet to appear within the applet handle.
Then under the Quick Laucher menu in the applet's handle, you can specify the
icon size you want (among other options.)

JH
--
panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");