KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS) still going on.

Human Aspects of Software Engineering hase at umbc.edu
Tue Jan 18 19:23:59 GMT 2005

Dear Corrado and KDE users:

Thanks for the insighful comments and suggestions. We will open a discussion
among the users and developers about the results. But, first, we need to have
a sufficient number of responses and conclude the survey. Therefore, friends,
please fill out this useful survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html

Thanks for your help

Regards,