Trash location in KDE 3.4

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Feb 17 10:36:33 GMT 2005

Hi,

I was used to be able to define where the KDE Trash resides on my file
system. I'm quite astonished to find it in $HOME/.local/share when running
KDE 3.4 Beta 2.
Starting "kcmshell desktoppath" (which seems to be no longer accessible in
the control center BTW), I can't define the path for the Trash.

I've searched the online help and the mailing list archives. But I don't
have a clue how it is intended to work. Can anyone tell me how to get the
control back in my hands? (I can certainly live with the $HOME/.local
folder, but considering to get yet another folder for this and that makes
me wonder how long it will take to have my $HOME/.kde splitted over my
$HOME dir.)

TIA,
Andreas

PS. Please CC me in responses, I'm not subscribed to this list.