KMail not deleting messages from POP server

yourself sl4rtyb4rtf4st_2 at yahoo.gr
Thu Feb 3 17:06:01 GMT 2005

A carbon-based lifeform named Andy Teijelo PĂ©rez wrote:
> I've chosen the option to delete all messages from the POP server once the
> have been downloaded, and that works Ok. But if in the middle of the
> downloading process, I choose to cancel it, the already downloaded messages
> are not deleted from the server. Shouldn't they? When I later check the
> mail I receive those messages again.
>
> Anybody knows?
>
> Regards,
> Andy

Hello,

Well, as far as I can tell, kmail erases the mails in the end so if you cancel
it, it doesn't delete anything. But you are right. If you cancel, it *should*
at least delete up to the mail it has downloaded...

--
yourself

The day Microsoft builds something that doesn't suck is the day they build a
vacuum cleaner