win key, html

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sat Aug 20 22:16:22 BST 2005

On Saturday, 20 August 2005 18:31, zika wrote:
> 1. How can I setup KDE to open k-menu, when I click on just "windows key".
> I cannot find a way to set it just for it, but can set win+r = run program.

no idea, I never had a keyboard with "windows key"

> 2. How can I setup KDE to open html in new window when I double-click on it
> konqueror. Same question for images.

Maybe control center - > KDE components -> File Manager -> behavior -> "Open
folders in separate windows"? Don't know if this works forhtml and images,
but then konqueror will also open a new window for each directory.

My way to do it is to right-click on the file and choose with what I want to
open it

> I am using KDE 3.4.1.

Still at 3.3.2, so I know nothing of new features, if any.

> Please test your solutions for work before writing.

Should I also come to your place to make the changes? I won't screw up my
system so that yours works the way you like. This is a mailing list, not a
support center!

> Thank you.

You're welcome

Thierry