A common Bookmark database

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sat Aug 6 06:10:06 BST 2005

I use Koqueror and Firefox.  I have found that the outside world (credit card
companies, banks, etc.) recognizes Firefox as a browser that exists because
it also runs on microsoft brand windows.

I would like to know if there is a way to consolidate the three bookmark
databases (kde, konqueror, and  Firefox).  I assume that the kde one (on the
top menu of the desktop) is the same as the konqueror, so the issue is
firefox.  Is the data format the same? Is there a config command that allows
me to put the bookmark files wherever I want?  If I have both (ff and kong)
open, would there be a conflict?

tia,
--
John R. Sowden