ANother KDE 3.4 bug... with minimized windows.

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vR at movingparts.net
Thu Apr 28 14:12:58 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 08:48, Justin Denick wrote:
> After applying my *hack* the problem has been eliminated. I f the same
> solution does work than the issue may very well be distro specific.
>
> However this seems unlikely, as I have compiled from source and "s s,"
> who is running Slackware (though I don't really know here) has likely
> installed using a pkg manager like slapt-get or swaret.
>
> You're right though, KDE 3.4 does have more bugs than it's worth

Heh.  That's a fine statement!  </sarcasm>

You might arrive at this statement by seeing 10 or 20 e-mails from people who
say they have problems.  Take into account how many users are running 3.4
right now (myself included) who have not had ANY problems with it (hundreds?
thousands?), and maybe you can see how such a statement is silly.

I disagree.  =:)  3.4 is a welcome improvement to the 3.x family and I've not
had any problems with it that approach the level of frustration that you must
be feeling.

Here's to helping to make the project better.  =:)

</my-two-cents>

--

 `
 ,