ANother KDE 3.4 bug... with minimized windows.

s s greatredshark at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 28 16:38:29 BST 2005

> I have been using 3.4 for a while as have many other
> people without any
> problem so these things may be distro specific or
> due to a very specific
> scenario. Can you post a screenshot somewhere?

sooooooo... you'd see a screenshot of my taskbar. How
would you know that there was a window that SHOULD
have been minimized on to it, but wasn't?

well it doesn't matter, I've sent bug reports in. Most
of them seem to have already been found, although the
resolutions are segments of code... so I guess we will
have to wait for 3.4.1 for any fixes.