ANother KDE 3.4 bug... with minimized windows.

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:48:27 BST 2005

After applying my *hack* the problem has been eliminated. I f the same
solution does work than the issue may very well be distro specific.

However this seems unlikely, as I have compiled from source and "s s,"
who is running Slackware (though I don't really know here) has likely
installed using a pkg manager like slapt-get or swaret.

You're right though, KDE 3.4 does have more bugs than it's worth

On 4/28/05, Andrew Kar <akar3d at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:43 pm, s s wrote:
> > All in all, I'm seeing way more bugs in KDE 3.4 than
> > in any previous version (alright, I've only been using
> > it for 2 years)... 3.4 seems like a step back.. if
> > this keeps up I'm just going to downgrade to 3.3.2
> > until 3.4.* is released.
>
> I have been using 3.4 for a while as have many other people without any
> problem so these things may be distro specific or due to a very specific
> scenario. Can you post a screenshot somewhere?
>
> --
> regards,
> andrew

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain