ANother KDE 3.4 bug... with minimized windows.

s s greatredshark at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 26 16:38:45 BST 2005

--- Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper <vR at movingparts.net> wrote:
> On Monday 25 April 2005 23:14, s s wrote:
> > Another bug with KDE 3.4... some minimized windows
> do
> > not appear in the Taskbar. Has anyone else seen
> that?
> > It's a pretty consistent (but not 100%) problem.
> >
> I don't suppose you have Configure Taskbar | Taskbar
> | "show windows from all
> desktops" unchecked, do you?

good guess, but nope! these are windows on the same
taskbar. IT's an intermitent problem and it doesn't
seem to discriminate on what app's windows are not
shown.
Also, windows that DO get minimized properly SOMEtimes
take a few seconds to appear on the taskbar. I don't
know if this is some new effect the developers thought
would be "cool", but I normally have all those effects
turned off anyway...