problem with "remember password" in koqnueror

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 00:31:33 BST 2005

> I am using Debian Unstable, Kde 3.4, but problem occurred on previous
> versions of KDE, so I think there is some bug in my profile. I don't want
> to erase my kde configs, because I am using them for very long time.

You can find out whether the problem is caused by a bad config by creating a
new user, running KDE as that user, and trying the same thing. If it works
as the new user, there is a problem with your config. If so, write back to
the list, and someone can help you find the exact file which is causing
problems.

That said, my guess is that there's something wrong with your kwallet setup,
although more than that, I don't know.

Regards,
Phil