problem with "remember password" in koqnueror

Wojciech woj79 at tlen.pl
Tue Apr 12 21:46:59 BST 2005

Hi,

My main internet browser is Konqueror, but I have some annoying problem -
konqueror can't save my passwords for login/pass authorized sites.
If  I pick "remember password" while login to some site - next time I am
trying to get on this site - the login/pass fields are empty. The same
situation is on konqueror started as root user ("run as" option).

I am using Debian Unstable, Kde 3.4, but problem occurred on previous versions
of KDE, so I think there is some bug in my profile. I don't want to erase my
kde configs, because I am using them for very long time.

Please help...

best regards
--
Woj