problem with "remember password" in koqnueror

Wojciech woj79 at tlen.pl
Thu Apr 14 07:28:53 BST 2005

On Thursday 14 of April 2005 01:31, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> > I am using Debian Unstable, Kde 3.4, but problem occurred on previous
> > versions of KDE, so I think there is some bug in my profile. I don't want
> > to erase my kde configs, because I am using them for very long time.
>
> You can find out whether the problem is caused by a bad config by creating
> a new user, running KDE as that user, and trying the same thing. If it
> works as the new user, there is a problem with your config. If so, write
> back to the list, and someone can help you find the exact file which is
> causing problems.

Thanks for responding.

I checked this situation on new-test user. Well, there was _the_ _same_
problem. When I tried to remember password in Konqueror for first time I
chose not to use kwallet.
In Kde 3.3 I was overriding problem by using Kwallet for remembering
passwords, but after upgrade to 3.4 something happends and kwallet stopped
working correctly. So both methods of storing password not working.
For a long time (couple of months) there was only problem with "remember
password" in Konqueror, now I can't store them anywhere.

best regards

--
Wojciech Woj Kozicki