Red KWrite/Kate logo

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Tue Apr 12 22:58:15 BST 2005

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 07:35, David House wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the red version of the
> Kate/KWrite logo? The amarok site has a screenshot with it on [1] and
> I'd really like to get my hands on it. Thanks in advance :)
>
> [1]
> http://amarok.kde.org/images/stories/albums/1-2-series/amarok_CVS_12032004.
>png

That is the icon for kedit in kdeutils. I would have thought it would be in
your crystal icon set already as kedit.png - if not, you could grab the png
files from cvs (kdeutils/kedit/pixmaps)
--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");