Icon size for alt-tab windows cycling/taskbar

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Thu Sep 23 16:50:58 BST 2004

Unfortunaltey I can't tell you of a simple way to change the icon size and
doubt there would be any besides modifying the source.

But there is another option: Upgrade to KDE 3.3 where it's available. For SuSE
and MEPIS it is (at kde.org / in Debian unstable).
3.3 features a different alt-tab window with bigger icons and an orientation
from top to bottom (instead of from left to right).

It works really a lot better then the other versions (old KDE, GNOME,
Windows), though you might have to get used to it first.

Regards,
Chris