How to reply to a thread ?

Ionel Catanescu ionel.catanescu at electricabanat.ro
Fri Sep 10 12:18:44 BST 2004

Thanks alex for the input.
Unfortunately I am stuck here at work with this Outlook thingie.
Thunderbird can receive but not send messages due to the mail/proxy server
....router, windoze mania.
So are many great OSS handicaped.
Now I have subscribed to the list.
And yes, I am reading (until now that is) through the archives.
I didn't quite get it where can the "reply" or "reply to list" be selected.

Now, about gz & bz2...
I know they are quite different. Thing is that unpacking on the CLI is way way
faster (maybe by a factor of 10 or more) than in konqi.
If i enter a bz2 in mc the speed is allmost as if it was a gz. Then just copying its
contents to some place is a breeze. I also noticed allmost no difference between
a gz or bz2 in a image viewer called AcdSee for MS which is comercial which i can't
nor want to use ( it can view the contents of archives).
So the CLI bz2 program (&tar) are quite fast. I guess the libs involved in kde for
this task are not extremely effective at showing or extracting these archives.
thanx again.