KDE Remote Desktop

Bob Trautman Bob.Trautman at co.travis.tx.us
Tue Oct 26 15:53:48 BST 2004

When logged into the operaating system and running kde, From another
workstation I can connect remotely to the Linux server via KDE remote
desktop.  However, if the Linux server is displaying a kde login screen
the connections are refused.  Is this by design?  If I am working
remotely on the server and reboot I can not login remotely via KDE
remote client?  I did see an option in YAST to enable remote
Administration.  I enabled this, rebooted the system and it did not make
any difference.

Thanks,
Bob