[SLE] RE: Has The performance been forgotten?

Bahram Alinezhad alineziad at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:40:31 BST 2004

Yes, that problem is soluble by SaX2, Thanks.

Bahram Alinezhad,
Tehran, Iran.

"Steve Kratz" (steve at townnews.com)
wrote:

Actually, if you go into the "sax" setup tool, and set
the size (get out your ruler and measure), in mm, it
will stop prompting for the setting
--
And, in my experience, the display looks much better
after that (fonts show up the "right" size, etc.)

"Bahram Alinezhad" (alineziad at yahoo.com)
wrote:

- In Windows, when the desktop appears, may be some
startup items still running; In SuSE 9.1 you see
similar situation, at least for "kmix" and "hardware"
icons in the system tray! Also, a message asking you
about changing your monitor settings cannot be
eliminated.