[SLE] RE: Has The performance been forgotten?

Bahram Alinezhad alineziad at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:40:21 BST 2004

Oh...
It had made my mind busy, but I didn't think on it too
much;
Thank you very much for the point you cleared up.

Bahram Alinezhad,
Tehran, Iran.

"Ricardo Veguilla" (veguilla at hpcf.upr.edu)
wrote:

When he said google for it, he meant, go to google and
do a search for garnome. Anyway, here is the link:
http://cipherfunk.org/garnome/

Regards,
Ricardo Veguilla

"Bahram Alinezhad" (alineziad at yahoo.com)
wrote:

Can you explain more about "garnome" please?

Thanks.

"Sean Middleditch" (elanthis at awesomeplay.com)
wrote:

[...]
For installing GNOME, I'd suggest using garnome
(google for it), which will not mess with your current
RPM-based installation.
[...]