Desktop setup backup

LLLActive at GMX.Net LLLActive at GMX.Net
Thu Nov 18 18:08:36 GMT 2004

Thanx all,

I copied the (hidden) .kde directory to a backup directory on another
partition. Is there a way to create a generic version that could be
placed in the /etc/skel directory, and be usable for all new users? I
will try trial-by-error with the copy I have now and then create test
users to see the effect. Is there a document or how-to for creating
"default profiles" (to lend from W2K, from which I escaped from at
last)? I now want to convert a number of workstations to SuSE Linux 9.1
with KDE, to wean users from W2K and be spawned away from ... .

Greetings

Al Active