kget problems

mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Sat Nov 6 21:21:36 GMT 2004

Em Sábado, 6 de Novembro de 2004 20:27, o James Richard Tyrer escreveu:
> The workaround is to copy the KGet entry from the K-Menu to the Autostart
> folder by drag 'n drop.  If you do not want to have KGet started at
> startup, then uncheck the box.

And again i say that the problem is that is impolssible to save a file in
konqueror when kget isnt running.
And neither runs when you click in the Kget icon in the konqueror toolbar.
this is a bug.
I cant understand why you stay there talking about "It will save the file
WITHOUT a window opening to ask you to select the directory where you want to
save the file."

Integration box is selected, konqueror cant put kget running, im forced to run
kget manually.

Did you understand now?

Anyway i thank you for the interest.
Other i want to remember is that the last patch you send to konqueror, the
move window that dont shows information like the copy command, gives error
when compiling.