Konqueror/Java Applets/Servlet Session Cookies - Something not right

John Morris john-h-morris at charter.net
Fri May 21 06:59:02 BST 2004

It'll be difficult to try an older version of KDE at this point.. I
developed the applet with an earlier version of KDE, and it worked
there, and on Windows using Mozilla or IE.. I didn't make notes then, as
it just worked..

The more I poke around, the more I realize this bug causes problems with
java applets on a few sites I use..  I hate to make a special case of
Konq.. but I may have to do it on the server end for now.. no time to
wait for 3.3

AFAIK, a URL opened by the applet should act the same as if it was
opened by the browser itself, including session and/or cookie info. It
doesn't work that way with Konq. If I find time I'll poke around the
code.. but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Thanks

Regards,

John Morris