KDE administration for multiple users

Gray, Tim Tim_Gray at cable.comcast.com
Mon May 17 15:41:14 BST 2004

I am evaluating KDE for use in corperate setting.  I need to know how to
take a KDE user profile that I customized by loggin in as that user, changed
all the settings to what I like.

Now I need to know WHAT files I need to copy where so that when a new user
that has never EVER logged in finally does, the profile that I created and
customized  is instantly used/copied to his user directory and is used from
that point on.  I have read the KDE for administrators and it doesn't
mention anything about how to do this.  there must be a simple way for
someone to configure a profile to their liking and then force it upon all
new users when they log-in.  after that they can customize the settings I
allow them to change.

any ideas?