KGet/KPPP Question

Swaroop C H swaroop at g2swaroop.net
Sun Mar 28 05:43:25 BST 2004

Hello all,

    I couldn't find any KGet-specific discussion board and I am hoping
this is the right place to ask - if not, please guide me to the right
place.

    Can I configure KGet and KPPP such that if my dialup connection is
broken, then KPPP should automatically redial *and* KGet should
automatically resume downloads? Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance,
--
Swaroop C H
Email            : g2swaroop at g2swaroop.net
Website          : www.g2swaroop.net
A Byte of Python : www.python.g2swaroop.net

Want to learn Python?
Read my free book "A Byte of Python" at www.python.g2swaroop.net

It has been listed on the official Python website in the Full
Tutorials section next only to the Official Python Documentation
written by the creator of Python himself!