How to start Konqueror always maximized in the selected desktop?

John Zoetebier john.zoetebier at transparent.co.nz
Mon Jun 28 22:57:42 BST 2004

Konqueror 3.2.
When I start konqueror from the icon panel it is maximized.
When I start Konqueror from an email link it starts not maximized.
When I store the windows settings of Konqueror it also stores the desktop.

Now, with windows settings stored, it always goes back to desktop 1.
In some cases I start Konqueror as root in a separate desktop to avoid
confusion with Konqueror windows running as a normal user.

What I want is that Konqueror starts maximized in the destop I have
selected.
How can I get this behaviour ?

--
John Zoetebier