I screwed up my kde menu..plz help

Matt Navarre mnavarre at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 06:06:47 BST 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 08:54, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> root wrote:
> > I usedthe Menu Updating Tool,
>
> Did I miss something here?  What is the "Menu Updating Tool".

On my system it's Kmenu-> Settings-> Menu Updating Tool.

So, yes, possibly you missed something.

mnavarre at cox.net
it was a hard sell, since he's a database person, and as far as I've seen,
once those database worms eat into your brain, it's hard to ever get anything
practical done again. To a database person, every nail looks like a thumb. Or
something like that. - jwz