Altering KDE menu Icon size

Mark C lists at funkypenguin.net
Thu Jun 3 14:47:18 BST 2004

Hi,

I've just installed Kde3.2.2 from Debian unstable for my dad, and his
eyesight is not what it used to be, he previously used SuSE where the KDE
menu icons were rather large (probaly around 32x32), I've hunted google,
for  this option or what config file to edit, but I've not found away to
alter the main menu Icon sizes, all other Icon sizes can be altered via
the Control panel, but there seems to be no option for the Menu itself.

If anyone can help, you will be a real ear saver (it's his only grip, as
he identiies each app with it's icon).

Thanks in advance

Mark

--
Ever mind The Rule of Three
Three times what thou givest returns to thee.