Child Panel placement

Joseph jghobrial at uh.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:25:31 BST 2004

I am trying to place 2 child panels on my desktop such that one is in the
upper-left corner and the other is in the upper-right corner. When I do
this the panels do not sit where they should be. The panels expand as
required. It seems that the panel looks like it sits in the corner, but
exists along the entire upper edge of the screen and thus an offset
effect is seen. Is there a setting I am missing? Is it possible to have
multiple child panels exist where I think they should. If you go into the
control center you can specify where you want them placed, but it does not
seem to be the case that they do what they should.

Thanks,
Joseph