dcop questions : I found it (not realy :o( )

Carsten Schlipf carsten at yeap.de
Fri Jul 2 21:17:54 BST 2004

Hi Nicolas,

I use the following to start the konsole and get the PID:

eval "konsole &" > /dev/null
konsole_id="konsole-$!"

You can't use kstart to start the konsole though.

For the case someone is interested, attached is a script that opens a
konsole window and opens sessions to a list of hosts (listed in a file)
in tabs.

Best regards,
Carsten