print a website with dcop?

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 11:36:46 GMT 2004

Moin,

with dcop I want to open a browser window, open a URL and print the webpage as
soon as it is loaded. But how?
Opening the browser and loading the URL is no problem

dcop konqueror-947 konqueror-mainwindow#1 openURL http://www.de.debian.org

But how can I print controlled by dcop? And maybe select which printer to use?
I found no function for this. Not with dcop, neither with kdcop. kprinter is
installed, the cups server is working, so it works if I press the 'print'
button.

Any hints?
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |