Battery consumption

Eugene Nine enine at ninefamily.com
Tue Jan 13 20:22:42 GMT 2004

I've noticed similar.  I haven't tried anything other than kde, but noticed my battery life is about 1/2 what it was before I installed Linux.  I'm guessing mine is due to me not knowing how to turn off the wireless when it can't get a connection like I could under Windows.  Maybe we are both missing some power management drivers.

Eugene Nine